08 November 2011

Long time, no write

Wow, I haven't updated in a quite some time, huh! I've moved off to Tokyo, currently renting a monthly in Kokubunji. It's all excellent, except that I am reminded of how horrible I am at studying properly. Ha ha.

I've made a lot of new friends, and I'm generally doing just fine. :)

I'm really too tired to update with anything of real value, I'm sorry! It's a great boost to be told no one believes me when I tell them how old I am. Oh yes. ^^/


Some photos for your viewing pleasure, and then I should have a last look at this week's kanji before I go to bed. Baibai~


my computer corner in my apartment


heading off to school, when I still lived at the guest house


betori and I waiting for the train


for the Halloween party at Ginza Roots


Halloween outfit/make up


 drinking coffee on the way to the party!


the area where I live now


in my neighborhood


fujimoto, kokubunji


and this is what is on my way to the train station!

1 comment: